Numbered post time! This is the only way I can adequately convey a sense of order and meaning to a post which would otherwise just be disjointed and pointless. Hurrah?
1) That little box on the front page that tells you how long it's been since you last posted is mocking me, I swear to God. How has it been a month? That is impossible (well, er, except for the part where it has actually been a month but shhh logic).
2) I have now watched BSG season 3, after an inordinately long time of not doing so, and nnnnnngh, I really liked it. I actually prefered it to season 2: I am now a leper, I am aware of that. Here are some thoughts that turned out slightly longer than I was expecting:
To conclude: LAURA ROSLIN = VERY VERY HOT. The end.
3) I've been spending some Christmas/birthday money recently. New acquisitions include BSG: Razor (which I have yet to see, so shhh your spoilers), Alias s3 and Labyrinth. I have somehow managed to exist for 17 years without seeing David Bowie as the Goblin King
(awesomes!), and this must be hastily rectified.
4) ASHES TO ASHES. TOMORROW. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE.
And Keeley Hawes is really really lovely and I heart her.
5) Torchwood is back on our faces! Glee! Here are some thoughts:
Hey, I didn't say they were particularly erudite
6) I've just finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and I feel completely justified in telling you all to GO AND READ IT NOW and begging those of you that have read it to say things about it to me. Must converse about shiny book. I heart Wednesday. Do you heart Wednesday?
7) I'm tired and I hurt and I feel sick, so my diet has consisted of sandwiches and other bland food products for about two weeks now, but I am damn well going to eat some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, and I don't know whether I should watch Razor, Labyrinth or some Alias with it.
Does anyone else eat a whole carton/pint of ice-cream in one sitting or is it just me, oh dear.
8) BAFTAS ON SUNDAY HURRAH.