- I am still alive, contrary to all internet activity (i.e. none) suggesting otherwise.
- Have been ill for aaaages now (bleugh), am now back at school for three-day weeks, am also trying to keep up with friends-list again.
- I fear, however, if I attempt to tackle my friends-list of the last three weeks, I might drown in entries, so, er, do please link me to anything you've posted and would like me to see, or have seen and liked, or, or, idk, anything else.
- AS-levels are most enjoyable: full to the brim of Working McWorking-face, but I love all my subjects and I wouldn't change them, so that's all fine.
- My paid account died while I was being ill, and I have no money to replenish its glorious icon status of 30-something until November, so I apologise for only have 6 icons to shove in your faces when posting/commenting.
- I feel all Christmassy, for no explicable reason: I think it's because I've been thinking to songs that I listened to pretty much on repeat for the whole of the Christmas season last year, and, er, making a Christmas list to give to my dad (he always asks for them astoundinly early), but still. CHRISTMAS IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS WHAT.
- OH GOD I WANT ORDER OF THE PHOENIX ON DVD SO MUCH. I'm in a real Potter mood, for what reasons idk, but I am, and I can't watch Prisoner of Azkaban again or my eyes might bleed, despite my insane and overpowering love for it (it remains my favourite of the films) and I've never really liked Goblet of Fire in either of its book-y/film-y incarnations, and, and, there's a fic I've written based on the movie-timeline rather than the book-timeline, which is bad, I know, but I have done and I want to re-write it and clean it up a bit and for this I need to see the film. Is it November 12 yet?
- I've been re-(re-re-re-re)reading shoebox_project
. Everyone else should be doing so too.
- This happened to me in Latin today:
MOOG: *writing down Latin*
TEACHER: Blah blah tangential-cakes
) La la la, I love Remus and Sirius, la la la, Marauder-era wins at everything, la la la, gay gay gay boys
TEACHER: (at very high volume
) MARAUDERS!! MARAUDERS I TELL YOU...
MOOG: (still thinking)
*sitting bolt upright* !!!! HE CAN READ MY MIND OH GOOD GOD.
TEACHER: ...is the translation of that word.
MOOG: *collapses back to desk*
Er, I haven't really said anything of any interest here, have I? Nnngh, I apologise. Must endeavor to do something useful for friends-list in the near future. Much love for you all, you lovely lovely people.